PillowstufferPillowstuffer

Main Movies Reviews Stats 1 Fan

crossroads in the sky crossroads in the sky

Nice

animation+1
but please stop the love stories

Bad Baby Bad Baby

awesome

animation was very good. nice drawings!

very much like a bad trip (for the visuals). Except you have to do at least lsd or dmt to be so f+cked up, and it would be your worst nightmare. Never had a bad trip on those yet. Maybe next week lol.

keta-mania keta-mania

haha nice

but ket sucks really u should get better stuffs or r u getting k-holes? lolz

Night of the Drugs Night of the Drugs

ncie

i like the song

yet there is a difference between hard drugs and heroine.. just like theres a difference between heroine and weed.

All my friends are on harddrugs (enjoy Holland =P) yet they have absolutely normal lives. Theyre all doing high level university schools for example. Just make sure you don't get addicted.

It's the alcohol that will kill them.

SSAM #4 SSAM #4

nice

doe je dit voor iemand?

Coldplay - Yellow Coldplay - Yellow

fucking god

omfg this opened my fucking eyes man lol i dont give a fuck about the animation its just the story man

learn to enjoy your life

omg man ive had girls say this to me but only now i realise why. well its not that the animation gives an answer but at least it made me think about it. Thank you forever dude.

the YuYu the YuYu

pfff..

i can do that..

Her and Mine 1001 Wishes Her and Mine 1001 Wishes

not really..

it left me cold. Not good enough for me i guess. And although the story was very long, the animation was poor (hardly moving and often copied)
im sorry but ill have to lower your score.

Weed Harmless 3 Weed Harmless 3

soft drugs are in ANY way less bad than alcohol and things like that, and therefor should be legal.

you see, im from the netherlands, and in case you didnt know yet, in my country soft drugs are legal (which means weed is too). And i support that rule.

It is quite obvious, seen all the arguements, that soft drugs should be legal. However, making it legal would be more of a problem, though still accepteble. Too bad some of you stupid ass natives can never be convinced (like your president) because this discussion is just a loop. The only bad thing it could do, is make the step to hard drugs easier, which isnt good. But thats about the only negative thing about it, and as long as it is, you should have your right to use this. Too bad for you.
..actually i dont give a fuck about you...

although i can get it legal very cheap and easily (seriously next corner), i never smoked it. i know many people who do smoke it once in a while, and i have never seen people who got changed or damaged by it. I consider my opinion stronger than most others, as i have seen both laws and seen all consequences in the real world (which is different than on paper).

Hanged Man's Elegy Hanged Man's Elegy

nice

well let me guess..you cheated on your wife didnt you?